Let’s gear up for Spring Break!
Kindergarten through Grade 5: Students can show off their Grace spirit by participating in daily themes instead of wearing uniforms.
- Monday– Sports Day: Students can wear a jersey, shirt, hat, etc. of their favorite team or player.
- Tuesday– Crazy Hair, Hat, and Sock Day/Free Dress.
- Wednesday– Ice Cream Sundaes at Lunch/Grace Spirit Day (free dress with a blue and white twist).
- Thursday– Favorite Holiday Day: Students can dress in the spirit of their favorite holiday.
- Friday– Pajama and Stuffed Animal Day. One stuffed animal per student, pajamas must be “school and weather-worthy.”
Gentle reminder: Regular shoes must be worn all week because children will be going outside for recess.
Preschool and Prekindergarten: We have found that stepping away from the usual routines of getting dressed in the morning in familiar clothes and gently moving into the school day can be disruptive for young children. Therefore, our youngest students will not be participating in the daily themes. However, teachers have planned developmentally-appropriate activities to celebrate Grace spirit! These include collaborating on art projects about kindness and being friends, discovering our school colors, school mascot, and sharing what we love about Grace.