Resources from our “Plugged-in Parents” Digital Citizenship Forum
Thank you to those of you who joined us on Tuesday evening for the Digital Citizenship presentation. Below is a list of articles, websites, blogs, and books that can be helpful as you navigate the many challenges and benefits that come from today’s technology.
- K–8 Presentation for Parents & Families (this is the basis of the presentation we shared — we did remove some of the slides for older students that you see here)
- https://www.screenagersmovie.com/tech-talk-tuesdays (Ms. Kelliher told me about this and you can sign up for a weekly newsletter with good tips on this blog)
- https://www.commonsensemedia.org/ (this is a great website with ratings of movies, videogames and apps and also where we found our own presentation to share!)
- The Art of Screen Time: How Your Family Can Balance Digital Media and Real Life
- Raising Humans in a Digital World: Helping Kids Build a Healthy Relationship with Technology