Parent and Family Involvement
By joining the PTO, by greeting new Grace Episcopal Day School families, by aiding a teacher in the classroom – or by giving back to our school in other ways – our parents (and grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.) make Grace feel like a family.
Interested in any of the volunteer opportunities below? Email Karl Vela at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you get involved?
- Join the PTO.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Welcome new Grace families to school.
- Participate in the Annual Auction.
- Enter the chili cook-off at the annual Ice Skating Social.
- Serve pizza on Pizza Fridays.
- Help organize the Book Drive.
Whether you emerge as a leader or serve as a pair of helping hands, your contribution to our annual fundraisers makes an enormous difference. Events such as the Annual Auction and Family Fun Day bring the community together and support our school, meaning they have a big impact on the educational experience of every child at Grace. Check the calendar and save the dates! Then join the PTO to make your mark on these special events.