Parent and Family Involvement
As an active member of the Parents Association (PA), by greeting new Grace Episcopal Day School families, by aiding a teacher in the classroom – or by giving back to our school in other ways – our parents (and caretakers, guardians, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.) make Grace feel like a family.
Interested in any of the volunteer opportunities below? Contact the Grace PA at email@example.com
How can you get involved?
- Visit the PA homepage at geds.org/pa
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Welcome new Grace families to school
- Participate in the Annual Spring Fundraiser
- Attend events like Community Day and Family Movie Night
- Serve pizza on Pizza Fridays
- A lots more volunteer opportunities!