Field Day festivities for Kindergarten through Grade 5 students begin on the large blacktop at 8:45 am. Weather permitting, Field Day is a water-filled morning so students should wear clothing that can get wet. Towels are a must! Acceptable clothing options:
- one-piece bathing suit (under clothes)
- swim trunks and a shirt
- athletic or water shoes (no sandals and flip-flops)
Parent volunteers are needed to set up and help run Field Day stations. Please email Ms. Rutledge at email@example.com if you can help out.
Games Day festivities for Preschool and Prekindergarten students begin on their playground starting at 8:45 am. Activities are organized by Preschool and Prekindergarten teachers. Please contact Ms. Martucci, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms.Hamilton, email@example.com if you are available to help with clean-up.
- Snacks and water will be provided for all students.
- DIsmissal is at 12:00 pm.
- Aftercare is available until 3:00 pm for previously contracted students.
- There is no pizza delivery so students staying for Aftercare will need to bring lunch from home.