Grace Episcopal Day School has a strong outplacement program, and our small class size guarantees personal attention from the Head of School and the Head of the Elementary Division as students prepare to apply to other schools for either middle school or middle and high school.
Schools that have accepted recent Grace graduates include Barrie, Bullis, Christ Episcopal, Edmund Burke, Holy Child, Landon, Lowell, Maret, McLean, National Cathedral School, Norwood, Sandy Spring Friends School, Sidwell Friends, St. Albans, St. Andrew’s Episcopal, St. Anselm’s, St. John’s Episcopal, St. Patrick’s Episcopal Day School, Stone Ridge, Woods Academy, Washington Episcopal School, and Washington Jesuit Academy. A number of our students also attend a variety of public schools across Montgomery County.
Upcoming events: We would love to see you!
- Wednesday, May 22 at 9:00 am: Awards Chapel (Daniel Benner Award, Drew Nealley Walkers' Club Award, and Theolyn Wilson Music Award)
- Friday, May 24 at 11:30 am: A celebration of Ms. Rutledge at Field Day -- more info and RSVP here
- Wednesday, May 29 at 9:00 am: Chapel featuring Grade 5 Prayers
- Friday, June 7 at 9:00 am at Grace Church in Silver Spring: Graduation
Grace Class of 2012 Reunion and High School Graduation Party
We loved having the Grace Class of 2012 join us on May 7 for a reunion and a celebration of their upcoming High School graduation!
Grace Class of 2012 grads will be heading to the following colleges in the fall:
- University of Pennsylvania
- Notre Dame
- Cooper Union, New York
- Drew University
- Wake Forest
- University of Miami
- Wesleyan University
- Oberlin College
- Montgomery College
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Case Western Reserve
- Yale University
Grace Episcopal Day School Alumni
“Where are they now?” That’s not only a question prospective families ask. It is also a question our alumni ask about one another. We invite parents of alumni and alumni themselves to send us an update so we can keep in touch.
Come Visit Us!
We love seeing our alumni and their families at Grace events during the year. Come join us and relive some wonderful Grace Traditions!
- Our "High School" Reunion in May
- Two 5K runs in memory of Grace alumni students in May and June
- The Annual Auction in April
- Founders' Day in February
- Christmas Chapel and the Christmas Tree Lighting in December
- Pep Rally for Grace in October
- Family Fun Day in September
Calling All Grads!
Let us know what you’re up to and how to connect with you about upcoming events!
Grace Gryphons, Reunite!
The one major opportunity alumni have to reunite is for our “High School” Reunion. We invite alumni from the class that is about to graduate from high school to come together on campus and reminisce before they head off to college.
Alumni are always warmly welcome at events from Assembly to Christmas Chapel to the Annual Auction. Check the calendar and save the dates. We would love to see you!