LEARNING PLANS for the 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
At Grace, our approach to education is intensely personal: hands-on, individualized, and supportive. No matter our learning phase for the school year, we believe that preserving and strengthening relationships and connections must come first.
What drives us as we make the best decisions for our community:
- The health and safety of the entire Grace community: students, faculty, and parents
- Designing for flexibility and adaptability
- Our commitment to equity and inclusion
- Ensuring robust learning and academics, and keeping the teacher/student relationship at the center
- Preserving a caring community, and maintaining connections
- Our program will operate in Phase 1, Connected Remote Learning, from November 30 - December 18, 2020.
- Winter Break is from December 21, 2020 - January 1, 2021.
- Our program will operate in Phase 1, Connected Remote Learning, from January 4-15, 2021.